Sunday, April 29, 2012

A letter to Pinterest

Dear Pinterest,
I always knew my home decor wasn't quite up to par, for good reason thank you very much...2 babies, a husband with an insane work schedule blah blah blah - however in recent months you have really left me feeling like major crap!! So in an attempt to turn my frown upside down about this whole ridiculous situation that you have created, i've snapped a few pictures of my favorite things around here. Just to remind myself that despite my home not being Pinterest worthy, i do have some pretty cool stuff <3











Of course, my favorite part about my home is who i share it with. Thankfully, i have an inspirational quote pin board to look at when i start feeling bummed about the lack of a swimming pool with winding slide in my backyard, striped ceiling play room, built in bookcases, stainless steel appliances etc. I sure do have a love/hate relationship with you!

.SHELL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird