Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I have a permanent reminder on my feet to 'Want Less, Suffer Less' - But, I make an exception to that rule on my birthday, okay and maybe some other days out of the year too. I'm a firm believer in less stuff, simpler life, happier life. That being said, my birthday is in t-minus 2 weeks exactly and i do have some 'wants' this year.


1. A Breville Juicer - because i saw THIS film, nearly a year ago and have wanted one ever since. I'm a terrible vegetarian and would much rather drink my veggies than eat them! Sorry mom! 

2. A Singer Sewing Machine - Can i sew? NO! But i'm desperate to learn!! (I should have paid more attention in middle school Home Ec, dangit!!)

3. A Portable Record Player - Because i have records that need to be listened to! Plus we have been trying to listen to more music around here, and watch less t.v. - Living room dance parties have been all the rage at our house lately! 

4. Doc Martens - I've wanted a pair of 'Docs' ever since middle school - I'm still waiting. Aren't these BEAUTIFUL! Feminine and Tough! I'm a gemini people! Plus they remind me of one of my favorite shows of all time - 'My so called life' I seriously considered naming my daughter Rayanne. No shame. 

All that being said, i'll be MORE than happy just to have a good relaxing day with my family and a delicious meal of course! cough melting pot cough. ;) 

Kindly,
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird