Monday, May 21, 2012

Gourmet Grilled Cheese

Everyone that REALLY knows me, KNOWS I am a grilled cheese fanatic!! I can't help that i have a simple pallet. However, I've stepped up my grilled cheese game these days. I am 26 after all, I think it's time that i say goodbye to the Kraft cheese, butter and white bread. RIP. I will love you forever!

Here is my new and improved 'go-to' grilled cheese recipe.

Coconut Oil instead of Butter
Rosemary bread instead of White Bread
Fresh Mozzarella instead of Kraft Slices
Campari Tomatoes instead of Ketchup
+Pesto, just because I could eat that sh*t with a spoon!



Please excuse my less than stellar food photographs, trying to take good pictures of a meal that you are ready to chow down on is kind of weird and i am kind of impatient. Just saying. 

Kindly,
Shell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird