Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Ramblin woman




Mad men live alone, in groups.
Mad men pretend to be lonely,
for the sake of their poetry.

They coerce and corrupt,
the most innocent women.

I loved a mad man once, i know.
Love,youth & sorrow.

For now, I'll color my skin
and smoke away my sins

Mad men chase dreams for day jobs
and day dream for night time fun.

They live in bars and strum on their guitars

I'll tell you about mad men
I'll tell you all i know

They come and they go
as they please.
On your knees,you'll be 
left, begging them so.

.Shell.







2 comments:

  1. You wrote this?!?!
    Really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i started it a long time ago and just found it in my closet, this morning. I figured i'd share it...and i finally finished it just now. yay.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird