Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Backpack Backpack


I decided recently to convert from carrying a 500 lb purse, to this beauty of a backpack. I really love the 90's and I'm on an eternal quest to acquire all the stuff i was never cool enough to have back then. Next stop, some floral Doc Martens. My birthday is coming up, just saying. So far so good, i love carrying a backpack instead of a purse. My hands are always free to hold more junk that will inevitably end up, on my back. I decided to go through it tonight and explore all the little treasures that i've been collecting. I will warn you, what you are about to see will confirm that i am in fact very weird. enjoy. 


Business cards from The Dallas Flea that i finally got to go to last week. Slightly disappointed, but glad we went! 


1. Memory cards stolen from the husband for my new hobby.
2. Tarjay sunnies and a wallet that serves no purpose
3. Corzya-comp - this stuff is the bomb.com, everything you would take if you felt a cold coming on, in one tablet, all natural of course.
4. MEDI-HERB - oh yes, herbs are good people!! This is an Adrenal supplement, you should probably be taking one too, look it up. 


This my friends, is a mini constitution - you can print one out yourself here and make this handy dandy little notebook to put in your car, purse, house etc. It's a good read, but don't take my word for it. 




Journal that i got bored and decided to paint the other day...


Clearly, i can't resist the dollar section at Target...one for doodling, one for lists, one for craft/diy ideas. 


Good reads. 

 My DWC binder... full of lots of Finding Kind/ Kind Campaign stuff at the moment. 


The end. I can always clean this up tomorrow right?? 

.Shell. 













No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird